DragonBall Logic DragonBall Logic

Lol, that’s what I always thought when I was watching DB as a kid. Why risk losing the battle when the stake is so high. High ego and overly confident is one thing, but I don’t think they believe they can win for sure. Therefore I come up with an answer. Saiyan enjoys both beating others and getting beaten up. Still love that goku’s cartwheel punch. :)

Carbon-Dim responds:

Haha,im glad that you liked it :D
Yeah it seems that Saiyans like to fight more than they like to win :P
Poor Trunks..his whole life was losing! xD
That's why he totaly DEMOLISHED Freeza!It was his first victory EVER! lol

Naruto: The Final Episode Naruto: The Final Episode

great animation!

Soapy the Soap Soapy the Soap

Super Cute and I felt a sense of authenticity. The simplicity of the art worked really well with the story. As in nothing felt out of place or forced. As for the sound, well we can only do with what we have. The soup is so cute that the recording can easy be overlooked.

Dahlia-K responds:

aw thankyou... well we did it for fun and the recording was done on our crappy old phones back in the days haha
really appreciate the kind comment:)

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

you sir has rocked newgrounds.

Smartphone VS Flip Phone Smartphone VS Flip Phone

simple and funny, straight to the point. nice one.

Resurrection of N Trailer Resurrection of N Trailer

nice to see some more nappa, can't wait to see what vegeta is going to do to him this time.

Dangerice responds:

You and Me Both.....

Dinosaur Telephone Call Dinosaur Telephone Call

Don’t quite get the concept, but I am very entertained. The voice actors played a large part. Thank you.

COLM THE CAT IN: SWINGING CAT COLM THE CAT IN: SWINGING CAT

If you really are an untrained animator, then let me be one of your first fans. Your key frames are spot on, well timed. Like pros level. The rest comes in time. I think you can get a lot more fans if you think a little more about trends.

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

I didn’t understand a thing, but It was still very entertaining, prove of awesomeness.

Thor Plays Call of Duty Thor Plays Call of Duty

Lol, am I getting it right? Ass guard? I think it would be much better if Thor was in the Avenger HQ.