All 10 art Reviews

Link and Zelda from Skyward Swords Link and Zelda from Skyward Swords

Lovely fan art, I think the tri-force wasn’t necessary. The colours are comfortable to the eyes.

Vegie got rekt! Vegie got rekt!

Nice to see the mighty midget prince to be beaten by a girl. Vegeta my favorite character in Dragonball. Please let me know when you release your animation.

Carbon-Dim responds:

Vegeta is my favorite too!
I'll let you know when its ready,the DBZ parody is a little behind because im entering the animation tournament but i will finish it soon enough.
Thank you for the scouting!

TDKR Batman TDKR Batman

Can’t tell if it is a midget or just huge. Either way it’s awesome!! Because I’m Batman!! Nice textures.

fanart brave fanart brave

lovely artwork! don't know why you need flash for it... upload more so you can enter the art portal and more people can see your art. I feel the gradient on her quiver wasn't necessary. love the "drop shadow" thicker black lines on the forehead.

Love Is Frustrating Love Is Frustrating

That look towards megaman. Samus is going to steal the mega blaster! I feel I want to do a parody of your drawing. Jazza who? you wouldn't happen to be talking about Jazza draw?

willsindra responds:

You're more than welcome to as long as you credit me go for it!!
And I speak of a youtuber by the channel name Draw With Jazza :)

World of warcraft vs Stracraft World of warcraft vs Stracraft

Looks awesome and I can see you put a lot of effort into it. If you are just starting out, then you are doing great! Forget about the textures and making perfect art for now. Maybe even forget about impressing others with details. Go freeform, go a bit looser and experiment more. You have the eyes, patience, and willing to push your technical boundary. Pm me for some free awesome god like tutorials I watch in youtube. Because I don’t think posting links is allowed here.

RedJonh responds:

thank you very much for the advice and try to experience more if you can recommend any video even if it lasts two hours, you can send it by private message.
My second illustration is coming :D

Kiss Kiss

love the composition. The work is loose enough that details and flaws become irrelevant. very cool style.

Kung-Fu Cooking Fan Art! Kung-Fu Cooking Fan Art!

Love the proportion, petite without looking weak. You can tell she is a fighter! But I think her shoulder is a bit pointy. I like your choice of background colour too. But I think the cyan colour is abit too bright, my eyes can’t help but to draw to it.

Girl with Freckles Girl with Freckles

Don’t you think adding eyelashes with be like icing on cake?

nunbul responds:

hehe, if you zoom in you will notice some very light eyelashes, but since it was my first study, I was kinda afraid to push for more contrast... :)

Female Frieza Grayscale Female Frieza Grayscale

I know it, I always known frieza is a girl. But namekian has reproductive organs? Thought they lay eggs through their mouth.

SpacePirateLord responds:

Hahaha, well. As I said in the description, I think it's okay to change some things already if I've already made such a large change as making Frieza female. Also, maybe Piccolo just got tired of it all and used the dragon balls at some non-disclosed point to wish for some standard male organs.

Thanks for the comment.