DragonBall Logic DragonBall Logic

Lol, that’s what I always thought when I was watching DB as a kid. Why risk losing the battle when the stake is so high. High ego and overly confident is one thing, but I don’t think they believe they can win for sure. Therefore I come up with an answer. Saiyan enjoys both beating others and getting beaten up. Still love that goku’s cartwheel punch. :)

Carbon-Dim responds:

Haha,im glad that you liked it :D
Yeah it seems that Saiyans like to fight more than they like to win :P
Poor Trunks..his whole life was losing! xD
That's why he totaly DEMOLISHED Freeza!It was his first victory EVER! lol

Naruto: The Final Episode Naruto: The Final Episode

great animation!

Soapy the Soap Soapy the Soap

Super Cute and I felt a sense of authenticity. The simplicity of the art worked really well with the story. As in nothing felt out of place or forced. As for the sound, well we can only do with what we have. The soup is so cute that the recording can easy be overlooked.

Dahlia-K responds:

aw thankyou... well we did it for fun and the recording was done on our crappy old phones back in the days haha
really appreciate the kind comment:)

Link and Zelda from Skyward Swords Link and Zelda from Skyward Swords

Lovely fan art, I think the tri-force wasn’t necessary. The colours are comfortable to the eyes.

Vegie got rekt! Vegie got rekt!

Nice to see the mighty midget prince to be beaten by a girl. Vegeta my favorite character in Dragonball. Please let me know when you release your animation.

Carbon-Dim responds:

Vegeta is my favorite too!
I'll let you know when its ready,the DBZ parody is a little behind because im entering the animation tournament but i will finish it soon enough.
Thank you for the scouting!

TDKR Batman TDKR Batman

Can’t tell if it is a midget or just huge. Either way it’s awesome!! Because I’m Batman!! Nice textures.